Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) Requirements
Delta Marine & Environmental Services emphasizes prime importance on health, safety, and quality (HSEQ) standards and follows the below listed protocol when our employees attend all vessels, terminals, mid-stream facilities, offshore locations, and deep-water ports. Please note below the following provisions which are enforced by DMES.
- Security Points & Restricted Areas
- All employees are to have and must present a valid-ID card at all security checkpoints within facility and vessel.
- All employees fully understand subjective personnel and baggage searched at security checkpoints.
- Without prior authorization, all employees are not permitted to enter restricted areas on board.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn on board vessels and all working areas of terminal of port facility
- Safety shoes
- Safety helmet/hard hat
- High visibility jacket, shirt, or vest
- Safety glasses
- Leather working gloves
- Life vest (when necessary at mid-stream facilities)
- Ear/hearing protection (if necessary)
- H2S monitor (when necessary at qualifying facility or vessel)
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Any illegal drugs or alcohol being brought into any facility or vessel or strictly prohibited
- Possession of any prescription or “over-the-counter” medication are allowed with proper documentation
Any incidents regarding any of the aforementioned are to be reported to the following contacts within the organization:
Please ensure to include the employees names, location, time and date, brief incident description, and point of contact.
Our sincere appreciation goes to you for your understanding regarding Delta Marine and Environmental Services protocol to ensure a safe and efficient operation between our organization and yours.